Workshops, Classes, Events

Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 - 7 pm Card Club - We will make two or three cards depending on the difficulty of the cards free with the commitment to spending $25 + shipping & tax each month. Members take turns being the "hostess", earning $25 in free product. Contact me to join the next session starting in the Fall!


Saturday, July 15th - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Christmas In July! $35 Join us at the Woodville Community Hall for a little festive fun in the middle of summer! Create 12 beautiful Christmas cards. Bring your lunch (there is a kitchen on-site equipped with fridge, microwave, etc.) and we will be providing muffins in the morning. There may even be a few presents under the tree! Tara and I can't wait to share our festive creations. Only a few seats left, payment can be made by e-mail transfer (rozkelly@eastlink.ca ), cash or cheque. Check out the event page for more details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1640027559360511



Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Layout #15 2011 Challenge


Is it quiet in blogland, or is it just me? I follow quite a few blogs, but there's been nothing new lately. Well, I've been quietly working away trying to get some of my unfinished projects wrapped up. So here's yet another layout that just needed journalling and a title. I love this paper from Imaginisce and that "brass" embellishment has been in my stash for a LONG time! The turkey and leaves were from Michaels.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Roz, I love this paper too, soooo pretty. I like the positioning of all the elements, too. I know why I've been quiet in blogland, I'm on spring break! Tomorrow I head to Kamloops for Femsport and a girls weekend, my first in a looooooong time! can you tell I'm really excited? Anyway, just thought I'd write you a quick line to say hi and I'll be back in scrappy action next week sometime. Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it took me so long to comment!! The network at work does not like blogs or letting me comment and I've been fighting off a cold all week and so have been vegging on my couch instead of being on the computer at night!
    Very cute layout!!! I love the turkey (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout!!! I love that paper. I know I havn`t been anywhere near my blog for awhile. I am always burnt out a bit after I finish a swap. I have lots of layouts together, but not completed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!