Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Layout # 11 2011 Challenge



This is the layout my hostess club did last month and although it looks fairly simple, there was a lot of stamping on this! We stamped the peacock from CTMH My Acrylix "Circle of Love" with Versamark, embossed it with CTMH White Daisy embossing powder, then inked around it using sponge daubers. The embossing resisted the ink so the beautiful peacock was highlighted. We added some Glitz glitter gel and some sparkles to finish her off. This layout has tons of room for pictures and journalling and will utilize our large 6 x 12 flip flaps attached to a 12 x 12 page protector. The title goes along the bottom on the strip of vineyard berry cardstock - I left it blank until I decide what photos I want to use on this. I adapted the "Abracadabra" layout from the Magic book to create this.
All materials used are Close To My Heart. Ink colours used: Vineyard Berry, Heavenly Blue, and Pacifica. Magnifiqe Level 2 paper pack, "Unity' and "Circle of Love" stamp sets, flip flaps, Sparkles blue/green assortment, Foam tape, Glitz glitter gel, sanding block to distress papers, sponge daubers, White daisy embossing powder, heat tool.

4 comments:

  1. Very Pretty! I love the peacock stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a very fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Roz!! I love the glitz and glamour!! Can't wait to see it with pics added, you will have to post it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love those colours together, and love the emboss resist technique! The flip flaps opening out like that is such a neat idea - was that a big hit with your group?

    Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog, Roz, it really helps to have your support! We do have a lawyer and we're working through the steps to make a complaint. What they did was not fair and I want them to realize that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!